Punjabi Traditional Jewellery reserves the sole right to accept or deny refunds and will act reasonably in the common interest of the consumer. Purchases are only retractable in exceptional circumstances as following:
- The return needs to be reported within 48 hours after the delivery of your package.
- All returns must be in unused condition with all original tags and packaging intact.
- Punjabi Traditional Jewellery will process your refund which can take 5-15 working days within India & 7-20 working days in case of International Orders to reach back to your account.
- In case of Return of an order which had payment mode as Cash On Delivery, we will get in touch with you via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for your bank account details to refund the amount.
- There will be no deduction or any kind of additional charges for the Refund and the same amount will be deposited to the customer's account.
- In case of any issue with size or colour or material preference, Punjabi Traditional Jewellery will only allow exchange of the product with another product of same amount or will provide a discount coupon of same amount for future shopping. Whereas, in case of issues like damage or quality, we will provide 100% return of the customers money.
Though we craft highly durable products and make them reach you in a very safe packaging but still due to uncertainties there are can be chances of some damage once in a blue moon during shipment of your order.
In such case of damage, kindly report the problem within 48 hours after receiving your order. After processing your issue, our officials will revert you with how you can send back the damaged product.
If we do have another piece in same design and colour available, we’ll ship it for you. If not, you will be given an option to either choose something else within the same price range, or we can send a shopping coupon of that price for your future shopping.
JEWELLERY EXTENSIONS COMING OFF
Beads & other extensions coming off is one of the common problem with jewellery. Though its least reported in our experience by now. But the beauty is always associated with delicacy. So yes, these pretty things are delicate and breakable. Handle with care and don’t panic if pearls, beads or any other jewellery extensions come off because it won’t make you look any less prettier at the part since they won’t be visible until and unless paid very close attention to with a magnifying glass. Though, We are always here to help you with it. You can email us or report it in complaints section or give us a call about it. If its repairable, you can do it too. We can send you a tutorial video where we show you how to do it or arrange a video call for you where we guide you with the repair of your jewel.
If these extensions were off when you received the order, you can immediately report the refund (read details under the damage section above)
Most of the stones used in our jewellery pieces are translucent I.e. they allow some amount of the light to pass through it, which is why they have a little wide array of colours reflection in some cases which might become more darker or brighter in colour depending on what kind of light they are being seeing in.
You might even find the difference in multiple pictures of a single product. For instance; when kept over a base/table the colour of the stones might seem to be on darker side, whereas when hung over the mannequin, it might get a little brighter because of more light finding its way to pass through it when hung. But instead of editing the colours to make them match. We preferred keeping it real to deliver the right picture to you and help you making the right choice.
RETURN SHIPPING COST
The Return Shipping Cost will be carried out by Punjabi Traditional Jewellery.
REFUND POLICY FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGS
As we do not have a reverse pickup facility yet for international orders, any returns from Overseas (outside India) are to be taken care by the customer only. You can courier it to our address (see contact us section)
Also, the cost of sending the courier back will be carried by the customer itself. In return to which we would provide you some discount coupons for your future shopping.
Whereas, the cost of sending you the exchanged product back again will be taken care by Punjabi Traditional Jewellery and you won't have to pay for that.